To the Parents of Bus Riders - Past News

Many of you may have heard there was an incident this week involving one of our busses.  Upon investigation, we discovered a voltage regulator caught fire.

Many thanks to our bus driver, Jeff Betzler, who did a great job realizing something was wrong. He got the students off the bus safely before visible flames appeared.  All evacuated the bus and remained unharmed.   

This situation was an isolated incident and I want all parents to be assured that your student’s safety is our first priority!  There are certain protocols in place to ensure our buses remain safe for our students.  While there was no way of knowing this could have happened, we are grateful for our professional and trained bus drivers who acted appropriately and efficiently during this situation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *